Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Resolution...

My New Year's resolution is to start blogging again! I am sad to see the last 2 1/2 years missing from the blog and so I'm "jumping back in" from a new location: Burlington,Vermont. The Green Bay, WI years flew by!  But now that I left all of my volunteer work behind I have some free time :-) So here are a few updates in pictures.

The first Snowman of the year and the "best one yet"
We're here in Burlington Vermont!
John Paul Irenaeus Lawson, born on April 10, 2015 got his 2 front top teeth for Christmas :-)
Vermont is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful!  The lake is amazing and I am so excited to be near mountains again!
 
Look for regular updates this year!:-)

1 comment:

  1. Yay you! I look forward to checking in on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete