Thursday, June 18, 2009

Patty's random morning musings

I have a bunch of great post ideas that take more than a few random minutes to finish...perhaps I'll get them up soon. In the mean time here's what my day allows...

Personal space takes on a whole new meaning when you have 2 kids & a dog fighting for your lap.

Miriam is sporting her first pigtails today - it is so much fun to have a little girl with cute curly hair :-) Pictures to follow later - pictures take more than a random few minutes to upload -my downfall in blogging.

The other morning, I had a rude awakening at 5:30am - as Phil left to go to an early morning meeting, Cleo (our 90 lb Weimeraner) decided to take his place in bed.

White shirts and kids with muddy shoes don't mix.

Last night we enjoyed our first homegrown lettuce salad. Gardens are great!

oops - there's crying that's the end of my spare moments for now.

Have a wonderful day